Saturday, 4 July 2009

Progress backwards

I am simplifying stuff, parring away the edges. Minimal stove set-up thanks to Backpackinglight and bags on their way from Eric and the 6speed singlespeed finished.

36:17 and 34:19 freewheel, 34 or 36 :18 fixed. All with minimal (or no in case of freewheel ratios) brake fettling. Still not really a geared bike but should piss off the singlespeed purists. Good.

Found this on Kent's blog announcing that he will be at the TD next year:

If I stray away too far from you, don't go and try to find me.
It doesn't mean I don't love you,
it doesn't mean I won't come back and stay beside you.
It only means I need a little time
To follow that unbroken line
To a place where the wild things grow
To a place where I used to always go.


Nice.

Stuff for sale on Ebay including Surly track cog, ACS freewheel, Brooks Swift Ti, handlebar shims and a Salsa stem. Link here.

Alex

No comments: