Tuesday, 24 August 2010

Ticking along...

So not much to report, the Revelate frame bag and gas tank are finished and on their way. It will be great to try a full load out. I need to start thinking about some off-bike training for core strength as my back didn't like the wrenching around on the slippy trails this Saturday. Some floor work each day should help and cut down on the proto-wok I am sporting!

I have a full fitness test next week at work thanks to some promotion they are running. It will be interesting to see how fit I actually am compared to the "average" I know the weight / height / body fat and blood pressure are OK (if on a little skinny side) but knowing the V02 Max and blood sugar etc will be interesting. Might try and get it done next spring too (although it will probably cost me!)

So only a quick update...

No comments: